Tonight my parents took the girls for the weekend, so i took myself to the movies. I saw two great shows in one night if you can believe it!

The first was Traitor, a post 9/11 terrorist spy movie.

The other was Ghost Town. Can I say I haven't laughed so hard out loud in a movie ever! I promise if you want an evening well spent I would highly suggest either of these movies, depending on what you are in the mood for. However, you should probably wear bladder
control undies if you see Ghost Town, you will laugh that hard.
6 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully those movies are still in theaters when I come home. Want to go on a date?
I was wondering about both of those. Thanks for the input.
Okay, I am going to see Ghost Town definitely! :)Thanks for the recommendation!
burg-can i use some of your post about voting? pretty pretty please...
Of course Becca I actually got the pictures as a forward.
Aaron and I will have to go see Ghost Town while he is home on leave. Can you believe I actually get to go see a movie with my husband? LOL! I bet you can't wait to see Chirs and go on a date with him. So fun! It was fun seeing you on Saturday, you look great!!!
Post a Comment