Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who Are These People I'm Living With

If you can believe it I now have no one living with me except these four kids that said they wouldn't leave. My mom left this morning having been here for almost a week taking care of me. Lysa my friend has gone back to CA to start looking for a house (Dan started his new job last week) and I don't have and won't have any new foster kids. I must say that it was really great having the distraction of house guests for four months, but I really can't wait to see what it is like to just have my own family. We haven't been on our own for almost two years.

Plus, I don't know if I mentioned I have the cutest best kids in the world and I can't wait to get to know them again.

I also want to give a shout out to Marie and Vanessa who are finally getting to see their husbands after six months. If either of you would like me to take some family pictures while your guys are home let me know.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, that's going to be an adjustment, huh? Just remember, if you get lonely I'm only an alley away. :)

Marie said...

Thanks, Burg!! Let me know how I can help you!!

Chris said...

This just in... Sam is exhibiting signs of being potty trained. Yesterday, Lily reported that Sam, while wearing his Spider-Man underoos, indicated that he needed to go "poo". Acting quickly and decisively, his sisters hurried him to the potty. There he peed and pooped in the potty chair like a big boy. More to follow...

Kara said...

Hey Burg, my house is under quarantine, can I stay at your house for ooohhh let's say 6 months. He he he!