WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???
Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your Favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3
I'll wait while you get the calculator...
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....
5) Add the digits together
Go to the coment section of this blog to get your answer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
1. Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Bill Clinton
4. Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Malcolm X
8. Hitler
9. Burgandy Keel
10. Barack Obama
What can I say I have that effect on everyone ;)
OMG! And your my IDOL TOO!
i don't know how you did it but you are my idol too...it's rigged i tell you! ;) how are you dear friend?
I always knew I idolized you, Burgandy! Now it has been confirmed!
Amazing. You are my idol, it's true.
Aaawww! You are my hero! Merry Christmas.
BTW I like your Christmas music. I turn on your playlist just to hear the music! Oh and you probably already know this, but an easy way to glue your graham crackers is to use cooked sugar. It glues so fast!
Okay, so what would happen if your idol was Hitler? Or worse, Bill CLinton? Sheeeeesh.....
I already knew you are my rockstar, my guru, my favorite pair of shoes... you get the point.
I totally understand the whole blog fatigue thing. Every day is "wordless wednesday" for me rightnow.
Post a Comment