I love Shabby Apple. I don't have anything from there, but would love to get something.
Yeah, their stuff is way cute but a little pricey for me.
love them but too expensive. unfortunatley most of my wardrobe comes from walmart these days! HOW ARE YOU?!
I totally love them! I found them around Christmastime and really wanted a dress. I shared the website with RoseAnna who actually got one. Sometimes sisters should be for sale. Just kidding. How are you guys doing?
very cute and very Burg...
Are you still up for FHE on Monday? We'd love to see you! BTW, you've been tagged from our blog... ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love Shabby Apple. I don't have anything from there, but would love to get something.
Yeah, their stuff is way cute but a little pricey for me.
love them but too expensive. unfortunatley most of my wardrobe comes from walmart these days!
HOW ARE YOU?!
I totally love them! I found them around Christmastime and really wanted a dress. I shared the website with RoseAnna who actually got one. Sometimes sisters should be for sale. Just kidding. How are you guys doing?
very cute and very Burg...
Are you still up for FHE on Monday? We'd love to see you! BTW, you've been tagged from our blog... ;)
Post a Comment