Well Chris is finally home and we are having a perfect weekend. Whlie I was watching the clips of the homecoming on Fox News ther Chris was coming in the hanger off the plane. Its pretty quick so don't blink or you may miss him.
http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-utah-soldiers-return-home,0,2706828.story
He is in clip 2 & 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay! Wow that brings back memories. I'm glad you guys are back together and having a great weekend. Doing all sorts of wholesome activities I'm sure. :D
It's completely wholesome when you are wed. I'm pretty sure it's in the scriptures.:-)
I saw Chris. He's the first one you see. Very cool.
That is so cool! Glad he is back and you guys are having a good weekend. His testimony made me cry he seems like such a great guy!
We are so glad Chris made it back safe and sound to you!! Once you guys get reaquainted and are ready to socialize we would love to see you and have dinner or something!!
Welcome Home Chris!!! That is so wonderful! Love you guys!
Hey! So glad to see that Chris is home!! I'm happy for you!!
Mel
Yay! Welcome home Elder Keel! We're so happy for your whole family!
Post a Comment