Friday, August 15, 2008

Holy Highlights Batman



Lily starts Rockwell High on Monday and to celebrate the occasion she got some highlights and new makeup. I love the hair, but don't like the fact that she no longer looks 13.

12 comments:

leslie jo said...

She looks soo pretty! I love the new hair! I heard that school is great!

Marissa said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is beautiful!

Marie said...

WOW! She is beautiful!

Kara said...

GORGEOUS!!

Colleen said...

Oh my freakin' SUPERMODEL!!! Geez, I knew Lily was a pretty girl, but she looks gorgeous. Nice work Angela!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I agree. When I saw her at church today I was totally blown away by how beautiful she looked. Good thing she's as smart and funny as she is cute.

JAMIE said...

She look so grown up. She is beautiful!! Tell Lily hi for me!

Anonymous said...

um when I first glanced at this, I thought she was a very young Michelle Pfeiffer!!! She's going to be a heartbreaker.

Chris said...

Now I am fully justified in getting a very large shotgun and an old rocking chair. Everyone will now understand why I will be sitting on the porch rocking gently with it across my lap as I stare down and give the "evil eye" to all the young men in the neighborhood. I may even wear my Achmed mask.

Katie McCaul said...

She looks so pretty! Starting the school year is so fun...but i agree with chris he needs a gun to keep the boys away.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Wow your daughter is really beautiful, actually all your kids are just gorgeous. Well you are super smart and I am super jealous I don't even dare take the IQ test.

TeamDall said...

I am speachless. I'm typeless, I can't think of a thing to say. Wow!