We were eating dinner tonight and Sam was apparently tired. Please enjoy this good laugh..and yes it is worth the 3 min. (yes I know the first few moments are sideways)
That would have been funny without the droopy eyes and drunken swaying, but together it was just priceless! Poor little guy, they're just so cute when they're falling asleep in their tracks like that.
I did not know it could take someone so long to eat a brownie, it sure did look delicious. I really was laughing so hard, that really is just too cute.
That is the funniest video I have ever seen on a blog - seriously, you need to put that on YouTube and see how many hits you get. Your girls said he went to bed right after dinner...guess those trains wore him out! :)
8 comments:
OK I laughed so hard at that. It was worth the 3mins. Glad you got it on tape!
That would have been funny without the droopy eyes and drunken swaying, but together it was just priceless! Poor little guy, they're just so cute when they're falling asleep in their tracks like that.
So cute and very funny.
HILARIOUS! You need to youtube this or send it to AFV.
Those brownie's must have been amazing.
I did not know it could take someone so long to eat a brownie, it sure did look delicious. I really was laughing so hard, that really is just too cute.
That is so funny!
That is the funniest video I have ever seen on a blog - seriously, you need to put that on YouTube and see how many hits you get. Your girls said he went to bed right after dinner...guess those trains wore him out! :)
That's my boy! Who can sleep when you've got brownies to eat? I love that little guy.
Post a Comment