Thursday, February 26, 2009

20 Hours Till I Stop Counting


Today is the day I thought would never come, the day I stop counting till Chris comes home. He will be home in about 20 hours!!! I have never been happier to spend all day cleaning then at 7:00pm take a sleeping pill, so I can get up at 3:30am to start primping & be out of the house by 4:30am.

Now that I'm at the end of this year I can look back and appreciate the time that has passed.

Here are the things I have learned from this deployment

Chris' absence has made me an completely appreciative wife
Being a single parent has made me a fiercely devoted mom
Seeking & finding true & supportive women has made me truly grateful friend

Thank You everyone for your encouraging words, late nights and help making this year one of the greatest of my life.

I Love You All

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Welcome home, Chris!

I hope the kids are out of the house when you two get back : )

Katie McCaul said...

HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you:)

V and Co. said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! we'll see you tomorrow morning! love you!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Yay, that's the best news ever. Congrats.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh man I am so excited for you! Have fun! You are an amazing wife, friend and mom.

Colleen said...

Aw, you got me all teary. :)

I'm so glad we got to be friends and that I was able to be there for this very long year. And I hope you guys come up for air soon or I'll miss you!

Yay! You made it!!!

Amy said...

Congrats on getting your man home safe and sound!