Thursday, February 5, 2009

My New Kitchen



Before







After

What do you think?

20 comments:

Colleen said...

It looks so good! I love it!

Sheri said...

I love the yellow, it looks amazing. When does your husband come home?

Yvonne said...

Wow! You could get a job on HGTV!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love it. It really brightens it up. It looks great. Good job.

Marissa said...

I love it! Where did you get those plate holders/stands?

Emily said...

It looks happy! I like it.

Marie said...

I love it!

Katie McCaul said...

I love it! Did you replace the cabinets or just paint them? Kitchens are the best part of the house if they look good and yours I might say looks GREAT!!!

Cook Family said...

MUCH BETTER! I hate the "golden oak" most Utah homes have for their kitchen cabinets and bathrooms. Well done.!>!>!

Becca said...

The white cabinets are FABULOUS!

burg3g said...

Thanks guys! I got the plates at Hobby Lobby in South Jordan and the holders at Tai Pan. Right now the plates are just sitting on the cabinets I need to nail them to the wall. Chris comes home in 21 days. I need to take a picture of the other side of the kitchen too because I have black & white toile fabric that I framed and it looks really cool.

leslie jo said...

That looks awesome!

JAMIE said...

I love it!

Brandee said...

What a difference - I am loving it! Are you so happy with your cabinets?!

Anonymous said...

it looks amazing!

Sheri said...

Hi Burgandy, I talked to Karlee and Kaleb's foster mom today, call me and I'll let you know what's going on. I can't find your number. Sheri 356-3414

RoseAnna said...

I FREAKIN' LOVE IT. Are you up for hire?

Kara said...

HOLY FREAKING COW!! It looks awesome! You've been busy!!

Chris said...

WOW! What a difference! That looks great!!

lysa said...

The kitchen is freakin' beautiful!