Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love Short, "Tags"

I have been "tagged" many many times in the past few weeks and I always ignore them because I'm to lazy to put forth mental energy to list 25 things about myself. I was just tagged by Camille and I think this should only take a few minutes to get together, so here goes. Plus I'm a little curious to see which picture surfaces.

Here is what you do
1. Go to the 4th picture folder in your computer.
2. Explain what is going on in the 4th picture.



Oh so sweet this is a picture taken one minute after Sam's adoption was finalized. My friend said she wanted a picture with just me and Sam and I typically hate being in pictures, but I thought I would be a horrible mother if I didn't take a picture on Sam's special day.

I now tag

Yvonne
Roseanna
Marissa
Katie

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a fun way to tag someone. Ok, I posted mine on my blog.

Yvonne said...

P.S. That's a great pic of you and Sam! I can't wait to have the same one of Kaitlyn and me!

Katie McCaul said...

Oh so cute! I bet that was such a special day.

Kara said...

You are so GORGEOUS! Sam is pretty cute too.

RoseAnna said...

Thanks for the tag...stay tuned!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

You look great in pictures, so why would you not want to be in them? Sammy looks so cute too.