Friday, July 11, 2008

I Miss My Big Girls...& Sam

Captain Underpants, Iron Chef Lily & Madison the Beauty






Well, it has been four days since Lily, Madison & Sam went to stay for a week with their Grandparents. Its kind of a sad Irony that when my house is full I wish there were less bodies running around, but I have really missed Lily to hang with, Madison's crazy energy & Sam's insane sense of humor. However, I'm not missing changing his diapers. Kids are funny creatures, its true you can't live with them, but I truly wouldn't want to live without them.

7 comments:

burg3g said...

LOL! ok so "hang out with"? crazy energy in what way... hormonal? and as 4 captian underpants...well, he does have a unique sense of humor. OH!! and while he was here he pooped in the pody chair!!! YAY!!

p.s. if u don't know who this is this is lily.

Chris said...

Cool pictures! I love my kids! I miss them a lot too. I'm proud of all of them for their accomplishments. And a special congratulations to Captain Underpants for his pooping in the potty chair!

Colleen said...

Your girls are all beautiful. So no art lesson for LIly tomorrow I'm assuming?

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I feel you, Sister. I haven't had my children here all together for the majority of the summer. At times I have only had 3 and it was too quiet. It really is a "darned if you do darned if you don't type of scenario." I'm very happy to have them all home with me right now. I'm sure I'll be ready for a break again by the time school starts.

Kara said...

Ya for Sam!! (I hate the potty training phase)

camillion said...

wazzup lovely lady!

I'm so glad to have seen you at Camp W!

Maybe sometime we can hide under my dining table together with mocktails and nasty chocolate.
and some good non-fiction lit!

love your guts!

Chris said...

No new blog. Mine doesn't have one either. Oh, well.