Cool! I just downloaded the pictures of you guys! That looked like a lot of fun! I even got to see the picture of Vanessa that was in the paper. By the way... Happy 4th of July (belatedly).
That's great you guys got to go! I watched the Thanksgiving Pt fireworks from my backyard after my baby boys fell asleep. I wish I could have gone with everyone.
You guys are so fun! I'm jealous! It looked like a good time! By the way, I check out your blog all the time and I've been meaning to say hi, but just haven't yet, so HI! I just got into the blogging thing a few days ago. It's great to see how everyone is doing. It's so great you all are there to support each other! It looks like you are happy. How is there in UT? Do you have more kids? Emili said the lysa is there now. Good times!
6 comments:
Agreed. Totally worth every free cent!
Aw, cute photos! Did the army hook you up or something?
I'm so glad you guys had a good time, I'm just bummed that I couldn't be there with you guys!
Cool! I just downloaded the pictures of you guys! That looked like a lot of fun! I even got to see the picture of Vanessa that was in the paper. By the way... Happy 4th of July (belatedly).
That's great you guys got to go! I watched the Thanksgiving Pt fireworks from my backyard after my baby boys fell asleep. I wish I could have gone with everyone.
You guys are so fun! I'm jealous! It looked like a good time! By the way, I check out your blog all the time and I've been meaning to say hi, but just haven't yet, so HI! I just got into the blogging thing a few days ago. It's great to see how everyone is doing. It's so great you all are there to support each other! It looks like you are happy. How is there in UT? Do you have more kids? Emili said the lysa is there now. Good times!
Post a Comment