Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally 24 Hours


Well, I'm finally, finally in the 24 hour countdown till Chris comes home tomorrow. Time is such an ironic fickle thing. My friend Brandee's husband came home last Tuesday and I know she has wanted time to stand still which it hasn't, while in the same week I have been trying to make time go faster, and it seems that I'm at a stand still.

The thing I have learned about waiting for Chris to come home is I really really like him and we have a solid happy marriage which is such a blessing. That is another ironic thing about deployments they intensify the relationship you already have.


Also, thanks to all my friends who have helped me have a, "happy," distracted deployment. I know the time has gone by quickly because I have had so much fun.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Yay!!!

TeamDall said...

Hurray! He's our favorite "big brother." Give him a huge hug from all the Barkers and let's celebrate sometime in March when he's home for good!