
I can remember when I started the count down for Chris to come home on leave and he had 147 days. Yikes! Now he will be home in 6 days if we are lucky. It seems that this deployment has gone by really fast which has been a blessing. The ironic problem with your husband coming home is then he'll leave again, which is so strange. I'm already dreading him leaving and he hasn't even come home yet. On the bright side however if my military math is correct he really only has two months till he comes home for good.
Two months? Yes let me break it down for you.
Oct can't count this month because we get to see him
Nov can't count this month either because he will be here for a week this month
Dec yup have to count it (month one)
Jan it also counts (month two)
Feb can't count this month because I will get to fly to WA for a visit
March all the guys come home!
As you can see of the many months between now and then I can only count two of them. So on the bright side of things I only have to wait two months on the other hand I again have 138 days till I get to nag Chris full time. Military math is an exact science which has taken me over 13 years to perfect.
I have also noticed this is the same math the Gov uses. For example the 700 billion dollars being, "borrowed," from tax payers is now 950 billion.
6 comments:
Your Military math is good. It is akin to fuzzy logic. However, neither the gov't or the army appreciate when it is used to their disadvantage. :)
Love that math! You are way optimistic! Thanks for serving us Chris!
Oh my heck I am so excited for you! Aaron left today, really hard! We had the best two weeks. Enjoy every minute of it. I like how you look at things, I think it is great. I sent you an email. Have fun!
That is very exciting. I would go insane if Kenneth was away for so long. I'm very grateful he didn't go back into ROTC or the Marines after his mission.
Hooray! I am glad you get to see him again in six days. I would go crazy! I am very thankful to all of those that are serving our country and for you wives too! THANKS!!!
Yay for only six days!!! And I know EXACTLY what you mean about already missing him. All I can tell you is that after this is all over, it will feel like it was forever ago.
Post a Comment