My sweet Madison asked me to check her blog before I went to sleep. Well lets just say I was so touched by her thoughtfulness. Here is a link to her blog so you can all see I have the sweetest daughter ever.
What a sweet daughter, you should be so proud of her. I spoke to Karlee's foster mom and I gave her your phone number, they are doing well. The judge gave the birth parents 3 more months, I figured that would happen.
4 comments:
I agree with your sweet daughter you do rock.
Aww, what a sweetie. I hope Elijah still likes me at that age. :)
THANKS MOM AND YOU ARE SO AWESOME AND JUST WAIT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
What a sweet daughter, you should be so proud of her. I spoke to Karlee's foster mom and I gave her your phone number, they are doing well. The judge gave the birth parents 3 more months, I figured that would happen.
Post a Comment