

Hey everyone I would like to encourage or just tell you now is the time to register to vote!
Please please register and vote. It is super easy to register just call your city offices and ask them where you can register near your home. The last day to register in Utah is 15 days before the election for in person registration. Right now its to late to register by mail.
Please Please register...Then don't forget to vote. This year I'm taking all my kids to watch me vote. I can't think of a better FHE than showing our families how important freedom is especially since my husband is away defending my right to vote.
2 comments:
Thanks! I totally need to register and usually forget every year...now I will do it right now!
This comment is totally random and in now way related to voting (although I did register and have already voted absentee), but I wanted to say how beautiful Lilly is becoming.
When I first met your family, she was still in the expected-yet-always-sucks awkward stage.
Wow, she's gorgeous. Your other two daughters are certainly headed in the same direction!
Post a Comment