Most of it's only marginally funny, but I do like the "he wants my candy bar!" and the sliding glass door. :)
That's pretty good. I needed a good laugh.
That is funny and the right kind of Twilight for Burgandy.
Ummm...I love Twilight and I laughed a few times. The candy bar was pretty funny :)
I agree - the candy bar and the sliding glass door were both really funny! I also like the snickers bar/box trap. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Most of it's only marginally funny, but I do like the "he wants my candy bar!" and the sliding glass door. :)
That's pretty good. I needed a good laugh.
That is funny and the right kind of Twilight for Burgandy.
Ummm...I love Twilight and I laughed a few times. The candy bar was pretty funny :)
I agree - the candy bar and the sliding glass door were both really funny! I also like the snickers bar/box trap. :)
Post a Comment