When I showed these pictures to Chris he made me promise not to let Madison and Hailey "play," with Sam again.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Samantha???
When I showed these pictures to Chris he made me promise not to let Madison and Hailey "play," with Sam again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha! Wow, Chris Jensen would have a COW if one of his boys was dressed like that! Too funny.
We once did that to Burdette. He did not laugh. Sam is a cutie.
That is so funny! We use to always dress our little brothers up...so I don't think it will do any harm.
well if he ever gets out of line when he's older you can always threaten him with "i'm going to show the guys on your football team some really pretty pictures"
jake just called this morning to say he was in new jersey.
OOOHHHH, he's gonna HATE you!! We have pics of Nate in a tutu and wings. Lovely! :)
I love it. Unfortunately my boys don't have the opportunity for that. The closest I have is a pic of Ian in a headband when he was one. Sam is always cute.
Post a Comment