Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here I Go Again...

Because I have no idea how to get rid of my nervous energy while I wait for Chris to come home in 33 days I have decided to paint the kitchen and main bathroom. I think I will have a professional paint my pain in the neck living room.

Here are my ideas.

The Kitchen
I have black counters & appliances and this was only picture I could find with the right yellow and white so imagine black accents.

My Bathroom


I have a very small bathroom, & I hope the blue won't make it seem smaller.

Wish me luck

12 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

OH i bet it will turn out great! Nothing better than a change...if it wasn't such a pain I would change my paint more often.

V and Co. said...

good luck! i hate painting...i'm waiting for jake to seduce him into painting all the bedrooms wish ME luck!

Kara said...

I love it! I still haven't picked a color for my family room, it's been 3 years. Any suggestions?

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Good luck. I can't wait to see it finished. For that fact, I can't wait to see mine finished.

Colleen said...

Love it! The bathroom color is a lot like mine, which I really love. Good luck!

Chris said...

That'll be cool. I can hardly wait to see what it looks like. I miss you lots!

lysa said...

good colors. Your kitchen will really pop in the sunlight.

bonitinha said...

Those colors are gorgeous! I love yellow in the kitchen. And I think your blue bathroom will be spectacular. Awesome! Good luck!

Leanne said...

We did dark blue in our bathroom in the last house and it looked awesome. You'll love it!!

RoseAnna said...

I love, love, love the yellow! That will look so cute. Good luck with painting! I hate painting- mostly because I did my kitchen green and it took me 4 tires to get the right color! I hope you get it on the first try! love you guys and we should get together sometime after Chris gets home!

TeamDall said...

Love it! I watch a lot of HGTV and I always want to do projects like that. I wish I could come help:)

Sheri said...

Good luck Burgandy, your rooms will turn out really nice. Yellow is such a happy color and will really brighten up your living room and blue is a great bathroom color.

By the way, have you heard from Karlee or Kaleb? I wonder how they are doing. McKay talks about them everyday which really kills me. I wonder what happened at court this month, would really love to know.