Monday, June 30, 2008

Napolean, Madonna & Me?




OK, I took a personality test and it said I'm in the same group as Napoleon and Madonna. I'll admit I more closely resemble Napoleon in not only stature but general ornery disposition, but Madonna, come on. I don't know the woman personally so I can only comment on my in dept knowledge of saucy tabloids, but woman make up your mind about who you are! One week she is a dominatrix the next she is a cowgirl, now she is channeling her inner disco queen. I know you are saying to yourself Burgandy does have a hard time making up her mind, often comes across as a sexy vixen ;) and seems to adopt random children... Hmmm, Ok your point is taken. As for Napoleon he and I have nothing in common except our dream of world domination. Can you truly fault me for knowing everything, and wanting to spread my political aspirations.

I think personality tests are interesting, entertaining..and some what true, but the only thing I have in common with the above mentioned are our outstanding taste in active wear.


6 comments:

Kara said...

Oh Burg you are so funny! I love it and I miss us hanging out! I think my deck will be done tomorrow :( I can only hope!

Chris said...

I'll have to take that personality test and see who I'm most like. Then we'll have a real good laugh!

Colleen said...

Awesome. :) I'll never see you the same.

Chris said...

Ok... I took the personality test and here are the results. According to the test, these are the famous people I am most like.

Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Clara Barton (Founder of the American Red Cross), Ronald Reagan.

With the exception of "Slick Willy" I think they're close.

Anonymous said...

I took that test. The only people I can remember from te list of "who you're like" are Hillary Clinton and Geordi LaForge (from Star Trek). I don't know how they got imaginary people on Star Trek to take the test. ;)

TeamDall said...

okay, that was really funny and i think you'd be a great emperor or empress--so does katrina:)