Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Christmas (Potty) Miracle


Last Friday morning I thought I would put underwear on Sam to see how he would do. I had tried in the past and he had always said he didn't want to go on the potty, but wanted to wear a diaper. Well knock on wood he had gone almost a week with only a couple of accidents. Yesterday he even told me to leave him along in the bathroom he needed privacy. You could have picked my mouth up off the floor. Then last night I left Sam with Lily for a couple of hours and when I came home Lily said, "Mom did you know Sam is potty trained, he took himself to the bathroom twice while you were gone." Truthfully, I only wanted one thing for Christmas, for Sam to be out of diapers and I think I got my wish.

Oh and how do you like my new Christmas layout?

I guess I should mention Thanksgiving before I jump into Christmas so..

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Yay for Sammy! Man, that was sure painless! Good work. You should just go ahead and take all the credit.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is the best. NO MORE DIAPERS!!!

Katie McCaul said...

Lucky you! I worry how long I am going to be changing diapers.

Le said...

That is AMAZING!! You must have a very talented little boy.