
I saw the Twlight today and thought I would give you my in depth review..
LAME!!!
Bella both the actor and the character were ridiculously weak
Edward both actor and character were great
Vampires playing baseball...Lame!
Wait to see it when it comes to a Red Box near you
7 comments:
You were so right, I went hoping to thoroughly enjoy and ended up laughing or groaning. I kept waiting for it to get better and then the moview was over. It was disappointing.
such strong words! yes, bella was uber lame and i did laugh at the baseball scene. but it was much better than i expected.
I LOVED the baseball scene...it was probably my favorite part! I agree not the best and I was disappointed.
I totally agree I thought it was super LAME! I am glad that I saw it though. I figured it would probably be lame, but I was secretly hoping that it would be awesome. OH WELL!
I went to the movie with no expectation. Infact, I didn't want to be there at all. Except, for the fact, that I was with a good friend. (LOVE YA JAMIE!!!) So I actualy thought it was good. I love baseball...so I was amaized by the base ball seen...had to have been the best part!!! I wish i could play like that!!! But that movie was made for the fans of the book. Sadly, you would have had to read the book, and absolutly (insainly) commited to think it was a GREAT movie with no inperfections. It moved to fast through the sceans. But they had to fit so much in such a short time. Hey...It was great for a girls night out! (love ya JAMIE) It was the first time I ve been out since chris went back to the sandbox. SO everything was dandy good. Love ya Burg!
I LOVED IT!
I was a little worried about Edward, because I didn't really think he was cute. HE totally grew on me by the end. One of my favorite parts was the baseball scene. Holy cow, they did amazing!
Its a 2 hour movie, you can put everything from a book. I can't wait to go again!!
I really liked it. I was worried about Edward, but I accepted him by the end because of the chemistry between Bella and Edward.
I loved the baseball scene. Except for when the baddies showed up. I thought that showdown there was not great.
I went with low expectations and so was pleasantly surprised. I think it accomplished what it needed to. I try to see book movies as separate from the book and try to understand what the director was thinking. I think they did a great job.
Post a Comment