Monday, November 10, 2008

Please Read The Whole Quote

Hey everyone I found this quote today and I was shocked by its prophetic words. I broke it up to show the relevance it has today. I cannot overemphasise the importance of educating ourselves about the attack on the constitution, family and religion. It is true that if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.

"This earth-wide conflict has taken the form of seizing without compensation from the man who has, and giving to the man who has not; of taking from the worker the fruits of his work, and giving to the idler who does not work. It has from its very nature become an economic, uncompensated leveling downward, not upwards of the whole mass.
-Obama redistribution of wealth and Universal Health Care etc-

That this result may in one country be reached by confiscatory taxation, and in another by direct seizure, is a mere matter of method. The results is the same. In some countries outright seizure and confiscation are already openly and shamelessly practiced. All is done in the name of the state, as if it were deity – as if the state, not God gives all.
-Bailouts=taxation & debt-

Even into the field of family relationship, which, next to man’s relationship to God, is the most precious and dearest of all relationships, this modern State is thrusting its polluting hand. In some lands this new State is robbing the parents of custody of their children, it is forbidding the parents to teach and admonish the children in the ways of righteous living; it is teaching the children that officers of State, not God, shall be looked to for a guide as to standards of life!
CA Prop 8 & Prop 4 (which passed) giving minors the right to have abortions without their parents knowledge or consent. Also, it doesn't take a village to raise a child it takes a parent.

Into the field of religion, the holy of holies of the soul of man, this modern world State also enters, to dethrone God and exalt the State into God’s place. This is the archest reason of them all! For man robbed of God becomes a brute. This sin must be felt, not told, for words cannot measure the height and breadth of this iniquity; nor can human mind encompass the punishment of those who shall commit this sin." [1938 Vital Speeches J.Reuben Clark]

At this time in history the world was beginning WWII and the threat was obvious..Or maybe it wasn't. We didn't enter the war till we were attacked at Pearl Harbor years later. Today the threat is in our political correct culture, or need to surrender our national sovereignty to be seen as sensitive to the other nations of the world. This week not even seven days after the election the despot leaders of the world have begun their chess moves to posture and show Pres. Elect Obama they don't see him as a threat to their agendas.

Let me be clear that I don't hate Obama or Dem's. Obama is a figure head for something more sinister and deadly. He is their talking head. As for the Rep's they have just as much blood on their hands. I truly want us to all open our eye's to the events in the world and not be lead quietly into the night.

Here is the last quote
"I have been preaching against Communism for twenty years. I still warn you against it, and I tell you that we are drifting toward it more rapidly than some of us understand, and I tell you that when Communism comes the ownership of the things which are necessary to feed your families is going to be taken away from us. I tell you freedom of speech will go, freedom of the press will go, and freedom of religion will go. I have warned you against propaganda and hate. We are in the midst of the greatest exhibition of propaganda that the world has ever seen. Just do not believe all you read or hear. The elect are being deceived." [CR Oct 1941, J. Reuben Clark]
At this time FDR instituted the largest Federal bailout of the modern time up to that point. He insisted the government must, "help" the people. Bread lines national budget deficits and the handcuffing of American citizens was the result.

-Be warned when someone says they will, "take care of you," without your labor or input, or when they will make sure, "you don't fail," you should be reminded of another plan with similar promises. This blog wasn't meant as fear or dread. I don't fear the future because I know I'm in good hands, however I also won't stand by while my divinely given Constitution and liberties are stripped away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind that I snuck onto your blog from Amber and Mark's. What an amazing quote--great food for thought and seeing where we need to make adjustments in our personal life as well as a nation. I also love the Obama stuff--you go girl!! The ever famous quote about the Constitution hanging by a thread has been in my mind for the past several weeks. One thing about being back in France as a cilvian rather than a missionary is that it's easier to see how crappy Socialism really is--this time I'm directly influenced by the government. I still love the people and certain aspects of the culture, but you're right: Socialism sucks.

As for your entry about personal fulfillment, I've been feeling that same way lately, too. I think that we all have to understand that we're allowed to feel that way every once in awhile--if we have the right attitude, it allows us to improve ourselves and become closer to our Father in Heaven. If we have the right perspective, we can see that we truly do have a divine nature and that we truly do yearn to be like Him. One thing that one of my religion professors at BYU said is that we all need to find our own "Sacred Grove" where we can go to either communicate with Heavenly Father or to just recharge our batteries. I found that for me, truly being out in nature or working with the earth in some fashion (gardening, photographing sunsets, etc) helps me feel better; that's something that can be done with or without children, and there's something really theraputic about that. Keep going and take care!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Amen, Sister. I've thought the same thing about the fact that people want us to move towards socialism, claiming caring for our fellowman and isn't that what we will be doing with consecration. The big difference is in who will lead us. Socialism is led by a man. Consecration is led by God. And yes, wasn't it the Father of Lies himself that wanted everyone to be taken care of without thought or choice. Way to be a fighter.