Yesterday was such a crapy day for me that by the end I decided to eat dinner by candlelight. When Chris was in Morocco last summer I redecorated our bedroom for him by adding about a thousand candles. I never light the candles and last night I decided they were just the thing to boost my mood. When my kids came downstairs to talk to me they all said my room was so pretty. I have decided from now on if I'm in a funk I'll go down to my room, light all the candles and enjoy a yummy treat. Last night my yummy treat was Ramen, something I never eat.
Tonight I'm planning on eating a Fatboy ice cream sandwich if Obama wins the election.
3 comments:
Oooh, "Ramen by Candlelight." That sounds like a book title. Don't let that one get away from you! Your room does look really pretty.
I love it! I think I am going to be eating junk food tonight too, well I have since Halloween:)
It's great to have a nice ritual. The room does look lovely. I hope you enjoyed your Fatboy.
Post a Comment