Ya more pics! Josh sent me that same one and I was just about to send it to you. You better be careful what you wish for, it may just come true! (and he may put a novel on your blog)
Woohoo! You got a picture. My husband claims he hasn't had time to sort his pictures yet. I think that sounds like kind of a lame excuse. Glad he's all right.
Hope you had a good time last weekend. I'll catch up with the Army ladies' group in June.
2 comments:
Ya more pics! Josh sent me that same one and I was just about to send it to you. You better be careful what you wish for, it may just come true! (and he may put a novel on your blog)
Woohoo! You got a picture. My husband claims he hasn't had time to sort his pictures yet. I think that sounds like kind of a lame excuse. Glad he's all right.
Hope you had a good time last weekend. I'll catch up with the Army ladies' group in June.
Post a Comment