Friday, May 16, 2008

The plot thickens

So here is the other crazy thing about foster care. You never hear from anyone about taking kids then they won't stop calling. So The two babies I talked about before are coming for the weekend. How cold this happen so quickly yo ask? Well the shelter home they are in can't keep them any longer (long story) and they have no place to go. Well I care about these kids and I don't want them going to another shelter home so they are coming here till they find an adoptive home for them. So now I will either love them and not be able to give them up by Monday or will know for sure if they should stay. Life has such funny twists and turns.

4 comments:

Emily said...

You are an amazing person! Those kids are very lucky to have you as part of their life. No matter how long or short the stay is. It breaks my heart to see children put in these types of situations. It must be so hard...emotionaly for you. You are AMAZING!

V and Co. said...

geez burg...whatever you decide i will be right behind you all the way...i hope by monday it will much more clear as to what you should do.

Marie said...

Sorry I didnt make it last night. Things are crazy! I left a message for V to ask when she was coming out. Talk soon! By the way, Thanks for the chit chat this morning.

V and Co. said...

no you are not the only one that feels that way, as a matter of fact i just sort of try to do as much possible (crafting wise) just to keep me from feeling that way ALL THE TIME...so find yourself a friend and go walk all the time ( iknow that's what you like to do) and just go go go...all the time...especially when you are having a bad day. i usually call two girls up and ask them to bring over their projects (at night) so i have to be social and i have to work on stuff and usually i end up laughing soooo, it works i promise!
i'm comming out next friday around late after noon is that still okay?