Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some assembly required











So, I bought a treadmill with our tax stimulus check (thank you G. Bush). Little did I know I would be practically building a nuclear reactor it was so complicated. Never fail with the help of my trusty sidekick Colleen Harker my neighbor it only took us an hour and a half to put it together.






6 comments:

Marie said...

I hate putting things together. By the way, I didnt make it down Saturday night, but I am coming down Sunday to look at some houses. What time is your church. We get out about 12ish.

Marie said...

Thanks for housing hunting with me! And for letting us come down!

TeamDall said...

So, I think you're really funny and that your girls are freaking BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how big they are and Sam--seriously is there a cuter kid? Let's hang out:)

Colleen said...

Yeah we pretty much rule.

V and Co. said...

um burg you arnt allowed to be funnier than me, i don't know if i can handle that...I'M suppose to be the hilarious one you jerk!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm so very impressed. That's one of the reasons I let Kenneth stick around, he's great at putting things together.