Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Hate Sundays

Ok, so I didn't get to hear from Chris today and like a gomer I carried my cell phone in my hand all day at church. Then when we came home I watched a stupid movie I had seen 10 times, "The First Wives Club." I then fell asleep and woke up at 7:00 thinking great now I won't be able to sleep tonight and will still have to get up super early tomorrow. I have been in a funk all week and I just can't seem to shake it. I thought my funk was because it was my special time of the month, but sadly that time has come and gone and I'm still emotional. I really need to do something more with my time and I'm just not sure what to do. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Wow Burg! If you didn't just say exactly how I feel! Sundays suck and I am so bored :( We need to find a cool hobby! And not blogging cause I suck at that too. he he he Kara

Emily said...

I am so sorry you didn't get to talk to Chris. I too cary my phone every where I go. However, my Chris seem to call me the one time I set my phone down...just for a second...It realy sucks!!!

Becca said...

I know the feeling! I'm so sorry, don't ever feel bad about venting-it's therapeutic. I take my phone everywhere and even have it right next to my yoga mat at gym like I'm 13 and waiting for my boyfriend to call. It sucks.

V and Co. said...

burg, go get some chocolate, and remember i'm comming in like a week, and then we can laugh and cry and eat some more chocolate! can't wait to see you.