Friday, May 2, 2008
The impending cash and burn
Well, I have finally decided to add to our blog. When all my friends told me how fun it would be to make a blog I of course never considered these are the same women who scrapbook and have endless amounts of craftiness. The irony of my often misguided creative efforts is that I have been known to take a good picture or two, but when asked to embellish those photos for posterity I crash and burn. However, on the bright side perhaps I will become queen master of all blogs. Yea, that could happen ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the picture!
Ya Burg! I love it! I am not a scrapbooker, or have any talent in any artistic field, but blogging is fun anyway :)
Hey Burgandy, Tell Kara I need her blog address. I asked Josh on the phone last night but he had no clue.
so this is why jake was telling me it's like an epidemic going on! good to see you and kara are now part of the "disease" as my husband sees it, but you just wait, they'll be loving that we do this when they are overseas and get too see and read what's going on! loves to you and the fam! now start commenting on my blog, wait, do you know my address?
Yeah, all I have to say about that is "pshaw!" I don't scrapbook but I looove my blog. Even when I'm being an uninspired slacker.
Post a Comment