Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sam's "Friends."




These are Sam's "friends," he plays with every day.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Okay, so what's the deal with Sam's friends? I haven't heard an update... How long term is this?

P.S. Give me a call when the chicken pox have flown the coop and we'll come play.

Leanne said...

Hi Guys,
thanks for the email. I have loved checking in on your blog. I need to update mine, soon, maybe. I'm sorry that you have had the chicken pox at your house. drop me a line sometime.
we'll keep in touch,
Leanne and Chad

V and Co. said...

ooh nice placement of the furniture in the background! oh and kids are cute too.

leslie jo said...

Burgandy
I am glad I found your blog from Marisa. It is Sis Innes from the Orem 4th Ward. I served with you on Enrichment committee?
I can't believe it your kids are getting so big. Are you still up in North Utah County?
It is good to see you and what you have been up to tak care. Good luck with the marathon.