Ok here is the finished room. I really like it, but don't look to close ;) This week I'm going to go get wooden letters to go inside the squares. On one wall it will say CARS, the other wall will say BOYS.
oh my gosh! really?! that quick huh? i's still debating on painting (one color even) my boys room and it's been a year since i decided what color and everything! i guess now i have to do it! weenie...making me look bad! :P
That looks so good! I need to do my sons room I hope it can turn out as good as yours. I saw your sight on Jens..so how was girls night? I told my husband next time he is going to have to find someone to watch Reddek so I can stay. I can't wait to get to know all of you in our ward.
8 comments:
Look at you. That is amazing. I'm super impressed.
I saw it on sat...but I LOVE seeing it with all the furniture! Congrats!
I love it! So cute. That is a lot of work with all of the different colors.
oh my gosh! really?! that quick huh? i's still debating on painting (one color even) my boys room and it's been a year since i decided what color and everything! i guess now i have to do it! weenie...making me look bad! :P
I seriously can't believe you finished that in one day. You are AMAZING. It looks great!
Impressive. It looks great! I can't wait to see the other rooms when you get done with them.
Burg! It looks so good!
That looks so good! I need to do my sons room I hope it can turn out as good as yours. I saw your sight on Jens..so how was girls night? I told my husband next time he is going to have to find someone to watch Reddek so I can stay. I can't wait to get to know all of you in our ward.
Post a Comment