skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Keel Tribe
Monday, June 23, 2008
Don't Forget To Vote Tomorrow
Tomorrow is the Rep. Primary don't forget to vote if you are a registered Rep. If your not I think you can still register and vote then change your affiliation later. It is very important that Chris Cannon doesn't get reelected.
http://www.jasonforcongress.com/page/page/5011447.htm
1 comment:
Jennifer Pelo Rawlings
said...
I voted.
June 24, 2008 at 2:37 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(17)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(85)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(20)
Napolean, Madonna & Me?
The Old Man..And His Team
2 Rooms Done 6 To Go
Don't Forget To Vote Tomorrow
World Record Squirt Gun Fight
1 Room Done 7 to go
I'm So Proud of Myself
Oh So Funny
8 rooms in 8 weeks
Debt vs. Fun
Saratoga Soaked
Ok, so I thought the picture would be bigger on th...
New picture of Chris
Slaves For Rent
Pneumonia, a Birthday Party & a Carnial What a Wee...
So now I'm committed
Cure for insomnia
Insomnia finally hits
What do you think of my new playlist
Happy Birthday Chris
►
May
(16)
1 comment:
I voted.
Post a Comment