Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 Rooms Done 6 To Go




Well here it is my second room I have painted. I will be very busy the rest of the week so Lily and I started painting yesterday and finished this morning. I'm tired and for some reason I want to eat a king size candy bar..weird. Also Leia wanted caterpillars on the walls since her room looks like a garden so the green blobs above the white trim are cute caterpillars. Once I finish putting back all the furniture it will all look much better.

10 comments:

Becca said...

it looks great! Hey, did you get tickets for stadium of fire? I got one but don't have anyone to go with.

Colleen said...

That is so cute! Have I mentioned you're amazing? And nuts? Yeah.

Chris said...

Wow! That's two rooms down and six to go. Looks like you're going for 8 rooms in 8 days instead of 8 weeks. :) Go ahead and treat yourself to a king size candy bar! You deserve it for all the hard work and detail you're putting into things.

V and Co. said...

um yeah i think you should DEFITNITLY quit your day job and go into painting professionally! that is amazing woman!!! who knew that our little burg had so much talent! hey i'm going to stadium of the fire too, i think we should all caravan

burg3g said...

I know Deeanna got tickets also so we should all go together. I was thinking we would meet at about 5:00-5:30ish and go together. Alsowhat are you wearing? I wanted to wear Army shirts and maybe have a sign or something that said 142nd. What do you think?

Becca said...

Um can I tag along with you guys on the 4th?

Katie McCaul said...

That looks awesome!!!

Kara said...

Ya Burg! It looks so good! I love it what are you going to do next!?!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Holy crap!! Seriously! Who are you? Martha Stewart? That is amazing.

Anonymous said...

That looks really pretty. For my boy's room, I painted it plain blue and then bought wall clings for decoration, so this looks really creative!