Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Slaves For Rent


So, I was told along time ago by my mother that the reason she had children was for slave labor. I never truly appreciated what she meant until having my own kids. Well, I don't ever clean my house now that I have the slaves do it. By the way my slaves are available for rent. For a small fee you too can have clean toilets. You may be thinking this is cruel, but as you can see by the picture they are whistling while they work.

5 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Amen, sister.

Emily said...

I will take one highly efficent slave, please!

Colleen said...

Ha ha! I'd love to borrow a slave! Mine's pretty useless so far. :)

Kara said...

Yes the problem with my slaves that I grew, is that they suck at their work!

Chris said...

Ah, yes. But even if they suck at their work, they're still doing it. The only problem that comes from that is if you have to go behind them to clean up the mess that they made "cleaning up". Incentives work wonders, but sparingly. Otherwise they expect it every time. Hahahahaha! :)