Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Old Man..And His Team




This morning I got these pictures from Chris. I thought It was funny that he sent me a picture of him reading. I do like the other picture of him with his buddies; his beard makes him look so old.

6 comments:

V and Co. said...

hey thanks for the calls...we were at the movies and then the next day i had to go to the big town 45 minutes away so i didn't get to call you back...it all sounds good! but i want to let you know that i had a cute outfit all ready but i guess i don't have to wear it... :)

Chris said...

Hey! I don't look that old!!! I'm glad you like the pictures though. The pic of me reading, I was going for "artistic".

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Is it a requirement that they have to grow big bushy beards? I feel sorry for the kid in the front and the kid in the back. They don't seem to be excelling at it.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you got pictures. My husband says his Internet connection isn't good enough to upload photos. It's good to see where they're at.

Dirk has a big, bushy beard too. I think I like him better clean-shaven.

Kara said...

I don't know about old, but they all look like they may have gone a little crazy! I don't recognize them! He he he he!

Cook Family said...

It almost looks like the Wasatch mountains behind them . . . almost!