Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh So Funny


I usually don't read or forward most email forwards I get, but this was so funny I thought it was blog worthy. Sam looked at the picture and said, "They are going swimming," I said they were but I'm not to sure if she would sink or float. Truly out of the three of them who looks worst?

5 comments:

V and Co. said...

yuck... i would say the skeleton with water balloons in her chest cavity looks the worse

Colleen said...

That is RE-VOLT-ING!!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

So disturbing.

Chris said...

It's a good thing that scrawny old lady has her flotation devices! She won't have to worry about sinking. But that guy looks happier than he should be. I wonder what he's up to?

burg3g said...

1 word EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! O AND ONE MORE DISGISTING!!!!! WHY DID YOU PUT THAT ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT IS SOOOOOOOO GROSS I WANT TO SEND IT TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS SO CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME LOVE YA!!!!!!

LOVE,
MADISON