Ok, many of you know I have gone to bed early this school year because I had to get up so early. Well last night and tonight are the first nights that I'm wasn't tired at 9:30. It's 12:11am and I feel rather peppy. This of course isn't a good thing because the kids will still get up in the morning. I'm also really starting to feel like my life is like the movie Groundhog Day. I don't really have anything to look forward to except, get up feed the children, give them attention, feed them again, more attention, feed yet again, not so much attention, again feeding then bed time which is promptly followed by the sunrise and more feedings, then I start the process again. Oh well.. I know you are all feeling the same way, but what can I (we) do to spice things up.
On another note what do I have to do to get Chris to read and comment on our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, aside from posting a nude picture, nothing. Tell him we're thinking of him though.
I had to beg Kenneth to comment on my blog and so he commented once, not since. However, I get to see Kenneth at the end of the day so he could just tell me in person what he thought. I'm going to agree with the nude photo comment.
Post a Comment