Its 35 for the half marathon and registration is open for a while still. check out the website for exact dates. I wanted to say I had done something great this summer so thats why i'm doing it. The only think i'm trying to work out right now is if i'm going to sleep in park city or drive up in the morning. the official race starts at 6:30am but the websits said if this is your frist marathon and you are walking to start early. i'm planning on starting at 6:00am. I know there is a hotel offering really great rates so i will probably do that.
7 comments:
is it a full marathon? If it's only a half I might consider it...
I am willing to walk with you. But how many miles is it? I love walking!! Let me know fast.
Its a half marathon, 13ish miles. I'm going to walk/run and i think it will be super fun. Also the last 8 miles are downhill.
How much does it cost and when do you need to register by?
Its 35 for the half marathon and registration is open for a while still. check out the website for exact dates. I wanted to say I had done something great this summer so thats why i'm doing it. The only think i'm trying to work out right now is if i'm going to sleep in park city or drive up in the morning. the official race starts at 6:30am but the websits said if this is your frist marathon and you are walking to start early. i'm planning on starting at 6:00am. I know there is a hotel offering really great rates so i will probably do that.
Hey,I have an uncle that lives in Park City. He never is there anyway! I can ask him if we can stay there! What are you doing with your kids?
Leave them with my parents. I kind of want them there when i finish but i don't know how i would do that.
Post a Comment