Monday, June 16, 2008

8 rooms in 8 weeks


Ok as I was cleaning today an trying to decide if I would spend money on debt or the house I had a great idea that I could start with painting each room. Paint is relatively inexpensive, compared to Disneyland; then I would feel like I was doing something creative that would make my house look better. Now that I've decided what to do who would love to volunteer to help me paint said rooms ;) Sam's room is first because its the smallest. I'm going to take this idea of the, "PLAY," on the wall and pin strip, not the waves and write SAM. Also, the colors will be a primary blue on the bottom and yellow on the top. What do you think?

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That's a great idea! Painting really is the cheapest way to make your house feel more like home. I like that design a lot.

V and Co. said...

after you are done doing your house can you do mine...i've been trying to make myself paint the kid's rooms for over a year now...

Chris said...

I agree painting is cheaper. This may be a risk, but you could have the kids help you paint. Not Sam, mind you, but the bigger ones that probably won't need as much supervision. ;)

Kara said...

Love it! You know me I would be there in a heart beat!